Upcoming Changes to Office and Shot Clinic Hours
Please carefully read the following in regard to changes in office hours and allergy injection protocol in response to the COVID-19 outbreak -
- Beginning the week of Monday, March 30, 2020, and until further notice:
- The Grandville office will be CLOSED on Tuesdays, remaining open for posted office visit and allergy injection hours on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
- The East Beltline office will be CLOSED on Wednesdays, remaining open for posted office visit and allergy injection hours on Tuesdays only.
- Additionally, patients are encouraged to call and schedule their injections in order to limit the number of people in the waiting room. Patients will not be allowed to wait their 30 minutes in their vehicles for safety reasons.
- Please limit the number of people accompanying patients to those necessary for transportation. Where appropriate, those accompanying patients as drivers are asked to remain in their vehicles. Minors are still expected to be accompanied by an adult while in the office.
- Please refrain from coming into the office if you are experiencing any type of febrile illness, or have been exposed to anyone suffering a febrile illness. If you have any further questions, please contact the office.