Upcoming AAWM hours alterations are as follows:
- Monday, July 4, 2022 - Grandville office CLOSED in observance of Independence Day
Please carefully read the following in regard to changes in office hours and allergy injection protocol in response to the COVID-19 outbreak -
- At this time, we are continuing to ask patients to call and schedule their injections in order to limit the number of people in the waiting room. Patients will not be allowed to wait their 30 minutes in their vehicles for safety reasons.
- Please limit the number of people accompanying patients to those necessary for transportation. Where appropriate, those accompanying patients as drivers are asked to remain in their vehicles. Minors are still expected to be accompanied by an adult while in the office.
- You are expected to wear a mask or other mouth/nose covering while in the office.
- Please refrain from coming into the office if you are experiencing any type of febrile illness, or have been exposed to anyone suffering a febrile illness. If you have any further questions, please contact the office.
We sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding in these matters as we attempt to continue providing appropriate care to our patients.